Episode #50 – How to Create a Rewards System Part 2
Wowsa! Thanks to all of you who have already downloaded your FREE 6 Step Guide Creating Rewards Systems. We appreciate your support. If you haven’t downloaded this yet, what are you waiting for? Download it HERE Today!
Anyways, sorry to leave you hanging. We try and keep our podcast at a decent length. We know your time is valuable. So, as promised here is part 2 of How to Create a Rewards System. If you missed Part 1, you can listen to that by clicking Here!
How to create your rewards system in 6 easy steps, even if your foster kids are very unmotivated. Part 2
- Let everyone involved know about the new rewards system.
- Explain the benefits.
- Get foster kids excited!
- Get bio parents, caseworkers, and others on board.
Step 5/6: Teach To The Behaviors
- When you can’t reward teach!
- When your foster kids use Strength Behaviors, teach them why they’re important.
- When your foster kids don’t use Focus Behaviors, teach them how to and why they are important.
Step 6/6: Deliver Motivational Rewards for both strength and focus behaviors!
- Be SUPER Positive!
- Really reinforce the behaviors that you are developing.
- Be consistent.
Call to Action:
Click below to download the 6 steps and start creating a system that motivates your foster kids.
Join our FREE private Facebook group HERE!
Thanks so much for listening. Stay tuned next week to hear more…
If you liked anything we had to say, share this with your foster parent friends, and please go to iTunes and leave us a 5 Star review and Subscribe. This will help us reach and help other Foster Parents.
Until next time!
Ben & Deb Pugh
The Foster Parents